During the school year, our youth leaders organize clubs for students of all ages:
- 4H club and Bible class for elementary students
- Life skills and Bible classes for middle school students; girls with Ms Darlene and guys with “Mr. T.” with occasional joint classes.
- Teen club with Mr. T. for basketball, an inspirational message and pizza.
- Movie night for children and their parents, twice a month, complete with popcorn.
- There are also pickup basketball games many Fridays.
- And continuous quiet one-on-one support and mentoring that Crossroads’ staff provide to children and youth that are going through struggles.
Mr. T. observed, “I get the feeling that Crossroads is like a hospital ward for youth. Our teaching and support is like an IV – giving them energy and the strength to resist the bad stuff in the society around them.”